Source: BBC 4
11. Hogarth: One Man And His Pug
The Hidden Jewels Of The Cheapside Hoard
Jewellery designer Shaun Leane uncovers some of the secrets of the hoard of nearly 500 Elizabethan and Jacobean jewels discovered by workmen in London's Cheapside district ...
5. Stradivarius And Me
The Art Of The Vikings
Through interpretations of some Swedish archaeological treasures, now on display in Edinburgh, Dr Janina Ramirez explores Viking culture and its lasting influence on the Britain.
Lucy Worsley tells the story of Bolsover Castle in Derbyshire. Built in the early 17th century, Bolsover Castle became the pleasure palace of playboy Cavalier William Cavendish.
Jacobi On Garrick: Godfather Of The British Stage
Derek Jacobi goes in search of David Garrick, 18th-century superstar and the man who reinvented acting for the modern era.
15. The Private Life Of A Dolls' House
13. In Search Of Rory Mcewen
12. The Living Mountain: A Cairngorms Journey
16. The Body Beautiful - Ancient Greeks, Good Looks And Glamour
18. The Art Of The Impossible: Mc Escher And Me
14. Wondrous Obsessions: The Cabinet Of Curiosities
17. Nina Simone & Me With Laura Mvula
Goya Exposed With Jake Chapman